Adobe Photoshop uses wrong permissions when saving, default ACLs and create mask being ignored.

Leonardo Rodrigues coelho at persogo.com.br
Thu Dec 6 05:08:02 GMT 2001

    Seems not ..... I'm already doing this and I'm having the SAME
problems. Adobe Photoshop writes 000 permissions ....

[html]
   path =/opt/notesdata/domino/html
   public = no
   writable = yes
   valid users = @web
   printable = no
   create mask = 0770
   directory mask = 0770
   force user = notes
   force group = web

    I'm using RH7.1 with samba-2.0.10-2 ( RPM from redhat ). Client is
also Win NT 4 with SP6a and Adobe Photoshop 5.5.

    Sincerily,
    Leonardo Rodrigues