Joel@HammersHome.com

qingjuan gu guqj at yahoo.com
Wed Dec 5 06:58:06 GMT 2001

Hi Joel,

Thank you very much for your helpful information.
Finnally I find where these two extra page come from.
I use Tru64 Compaq Unix, I have to modify my printcap
file to solve this problem.

I am wondering if there is another way to solve this
problem in Samba. That is, is there any option so that
samba just transfer original file instead ps file to
the samba server.

Thanks again,

Grace