Samba 3.0 Alpha

Hans Rasmussen hans at sbsfor.com
Tue Dec 4 17:44:02 GMT 2001

OK, the new neat thing is that after about a 1/2 an hour, it seems like the
machine password expires.  I can no longer reach my shares on the Samba
server and the NT machine shows NETLOGON errors in Event Viewer.  The only
cure is to drop the machine out of the domain with Server Mangler, erase the
secret and machine files, and re-join the domain with net rpc join.