Clipper with samba error

Anderson Sabadini anss2000 at ig.com.br
Tue Dec 4 17:23:04 GMT 2001

I configured a samba server in a machine with linux red hat kernel 2.4, all the programs for Windows work well, but a program in of the (compiled in clipper 5.01) he/she is giving mistake of in just a report that apartir of several dbf's is generated and the same creates a file of considerable size in the disk, when I enter in the option of this report, the times the program restraint and the times of the the message " corrupt detected " and " write error ", only that the rest of the program works right.

Obs: When the server was in Windows, the program in clipper didn't present this problem

Please help me

   Anderson Sabadini
   (anssjk at ig.com.br)