A question

Jose Luis Hurtado jlhurtado at harpart.com
Tue Dec 4 05:12:06 GMT 2001

Hi, i have a question about samba and i don´t know who i must write to. This
is may question, in case this is not the place i must write please refer me
to the correct place
We have a system using HP-UX connected with a netserver with Microsoft
Windows, and we want to use Samba, but i have a question, i know that i can
use a printer configured in the HP-UX from a Windows system, but i don´t
know if i can print from an application of HP-UX to a printer configured in
a PC with Windows. Is this possible? do i need another software? If it´s
possible please refer me to a manual with the explanation of how can i do
this.
Thankyou very mach
Un saludo.

Jose Luis Hurtado