Samba and XFS ACLs.

JM Bonnefond bon at teamlog.fr
Tue Dec 4 05:02:05 GMT 2001

Thanks Robert,

It seems you're right.
I made a 'make install' for 'acl' and 'attr' but it's not enough.
It seems that the dev options is needed by samba, so I add 'make install-dev'
for 'acl' and 'attr', and I need to restart a ./configure from a fresh new
untared samba to finally get the ACL working via a windows client through
samba.

Jean-Michel.