"could not connect to host - localhost"

Adams, Christopher Chris.Adams at starbase.com
Mon Dec 3 13:21:15 GMT 2001

Nice Setup *grin*.

Ron, to be honest.  I'm really sticking with Komba2 on this one.  I've seen
this 1000 times since the newer versions of KDE came out.  It's a bug in KDE
that is preventing you from browsing.

I really recommend that you just install that Komba2 RPM so we can at least
get that possibility out of the picture.  I have a good feeling about this.