"could not connect to host - localhost"

Adams, Christopher Chris.Adams at starbase.com
Mon Dec 3 11:35:04 GMT 2001

Package: komba2 0.71-6
KDE Samba browser
Komba2 is a GUI machine and share browser for the SMB protocol. Komba2
allows you to scan any number of subnets for machines with SMB. The
workgroups, machines and share are shown in a tree-view. For each machine
you can then view the list of shares, and mount, unmount or browse them. You
can also search a machine by name or ip.

Ron,

You can find it here.  Download the RPM and install it.  You should be able
to browse fine after you have Komba installed.

http://rpmfind.net/linux/RPM/sourceforge/komba/komba2-0.71-1.i686.html

Christopher Adams
Sr. UNIX Netowrk Admin.
Starbase Corp.