"could not connect to host - localhost"

Adams, Christopher Chris.Adams at starbase.com
Mon Dec 3 10:50:09 GMT 2001

I think I know what your problem is Ron.

Konqueror cannot browse unless you have set up BOTH Samba and
 Lisa/Reslisa.

Make sure you do both.

Also in the Kcontrol Panel, you'll need to supply a username and
password that is valid on all of your Windows boxes... I.E. you've
logged in at least once on the Windows boxes with this
username/password...

This should fix your problem.

Christopher Adams
Los Angeles, Ca.