File permissions

medici at kawanlama.com medici at kawanlama.com
Sun Dec 2 17:59:04 GMT 2001

Tim,

I have the same problem, when creating Samba I creating using user root, so
when I created a directory so everything is belong to user root. I'm
setting the shared for that directory, the configuration that you give
below can override the unix permission ? Because when my user from MS
Workstation login using a login script and connect to the shared drive, it
can see the file there but can't write to that directory to change or even
add more files....

Regards,
Medici

Sent by:  samba-admin at lists.samba.org