features in samba 3.alpha

Nombre samba at nebula-sa.com.ar
Sat Dec 1 19:29:08 GMT 2001

J.F:
> you will be able to set this parameters with user manager next week.
>
> and we can add a net command too ?
>
> 	J.F.
but. my problem is that currently i cannot use UsrMgr with samba3 CVs..
gime an error... in the back samba 2_2 cs open UserMgr but cannot change
parameters.. instead samba 3 doesnt list the users.
and with win9x clients retrieving the list of users give an error too..
my problem?? or reporeted to be as is?
pls check it because i only need to list my users (remember the 100+ bug)
if samba3 cant do that at the moment i swich back to my samba 2.2..