group list...

Alexei Takaseev taf at utaf.ilim.ru
Sat Dec 1 01:13:22 GMT 2001

On Fri, 30 Nov 2001, Anthony J. Breeds-Taurima wrote:

> On Thu, 29 Nov 2001, Ariel Mella wrote:
>
> > i cannot retrieve the list of groups that are in my samba PDC... this
> is
> > correct??
>
> Use winbindd and wbinfo.  Once winbindd is setup you can simply do:
> wbinfo -g and see a listing of groups.

It certainly wonderfully deduces all. But there is one problem: if I in a
configuration shall define something similar on

write list = @"SERVER+Domain Users"

That on the side of PDC server in broad gullies I receive:

[2001/11/28 23:57:47, 0] rpc_server/srv_samr_nt.c:_samr_open_group(2753)
  _samr_open_group: Not yet implemented.