Printing via Samba

John Aldrich john at chattanooga.net
Sun Apr 29 21:34:59 GMT 2001

I'm trying to print to a shared printer on my Windows 98 SE box from my linux
box. I've configured it via Webmin and I can mount my home directory on linux
from Windows (using samba) and vice versa... But I can't seem to configure
printing properly... I've got a Canon BJC-1000 on my Windows box and Webmin
seems to think it SHOULD be printable.... *sigh* I've tried all three options
it has for that printer, and none seem to work... I can't seem to even print
a test page! The linux box is using RedHat 7.1, if it matters...and Webmin is
the latest version I could find on the net (webmin-0.85-1)
Any ideas?
Thanks...