(no subject)

Коновалов Дмитрий dpride at sbsweb.ru
Sat Apr 28 11:48:56 GMT 2001

I have problem with Samba 2.0.8
I have Samba server and Windows NT workstation (client). When I tried to browse network neiberhood from windows explorer it was all right. But when I tried to do it from Microsoft office explorer (97 and 2000) I couldn`t did it? because I saw the message "You can`t have permission to accese to this resourse. Plese contact to network administrator." I don`t understand what`s problem. With windows 98 it`s ok and with Samba 2.0.7 too. Please help me if you can.
                                                        Dmitry