Can' t use samba share as keystore for CryptoEx

Schultz.Azubi Daniel Daniel.Schultz.Azubi at mch20.sbs.de
Fri Apr 27 10:00:34 GMT 2001

Hello,

I am trying to use a samba share as a keystore of CryptoEX from Glück & Kanja. Whenever I try to import keys (public or secret) I get the problem that this keys can' t be read from the product CryptoEx. The data was damaged anyway by samba. The size of the files is manupulated. That means that there was worked on.
If I store the keys on a Windows share it doesn' t make any problems.
It isn' t even possible to read keys that where copied from Windows to the Samba share.
Could there be any problem with the format of this files?

Any answer would be helpful to me.

kind Regards

Daniel

Daniel Schultz