winbindd problems

Olaf Marx omarx at spot-net.de
Thu Apr 26 08:41:42 GMT 2001

Hello,
I'm trying to use the nsswitch module. Everything compiled fine and
I was happy to see my NT-domain-users with getent passwd. BUT
getent passwd MYDOM+myuser doesn't work. ls -l returns only
numeric uid's for domain members. After I tried a ls -l , getent
passwd returns only the local users for some seconds. If I try it
again 30 sec later I get the complete list again. I tried to write
some lines of code and found that getpwent() works, but getpwuid()
and getpwnam() don't.
Any ideas ?

Olaf