Logon Script with Windows 98

Tim AtLee spaced at connect.ab.ca
Wed Apr 25 17:17:39 GMT 2001

Hello

I was wondering if anyone had any problems getting a logon script to
execute witn Windows 98.

I believe I have my samba config done correctly, but when a user logs on
their machine, the script simply does not execute.  However, the user can
open their shared folder, set ther computer clock to the server, etc.

Is there some setting in Windows that I'm missing?  I don't have a domain
set, since I only have 5 computers on the network at most, and don't
require that..  Or is it required for the logon script? :-)

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks,

Tim