dual sambas netlogon

Mike Egglestone megglestone at sd57.bc.ca
Tue Apr 24 19:32:50 GMT 2001

Hi...
I have 2 samba servers.....
Samba1 and Samba2

All my win9x boxes will authenitcate and login to Samba1....
thus using Samba1's netlogon login.bat script....
In this script, is a command that maps a drive letter to a share on Samba2
I also have a command that maps a different drive letter to a share on
Samba1

If the win9x box reboots and logs in.... all commands in the login.bat
work...
here's my prob....
If the user justs logs out....and re-logins in as someone else or
themselves again...
the login.bat executes but the command that maps a drive letter to samba2
doesn't work...
but the commands to map a drive letter to Samba1 still work....

If the user reboots the win9x box....the login.bat scripts works perfectly
again....
Can anyone point me to the right direction?
Thanks
Mike