Help - Compiling Winbind ?

Tom Horan thos at esat.com
Tue Apr 24 10:31:38 GMT 2001

I downloaded samba-tng-alpha-2.6.tar.gz, ran ./configure and then ran
make...

here is where it bombs out...

Compiling tdb/tdb.c with libtool
Compiling tdb/tdbutil.c with libtool
tdb/tdbutil.c: In function `tdb_pack':
tdb/tdbutil.c:119: `short unsigned int' is promoted to `int' when passed
through `...'
tdb/tdbutil.c:119: (so you should pass `int' not `short unsigned int' to
`va_arg')
make: *** [tdb/tdbutil.lo] Error 1
[root at mumba source]#

Any ideas ?