Files being deleted when loging in two machines

Oliver Schulze L. oliver at samera.com.py
Sun Apr 22 07:42:37 GMT 2001

Hi,
I have a server running Linux RedHat 6.2 + updates and samba 2.0.7
Y have samba running as a PDC and many Win98 clients.

Y have a 'TMP' share like the /tmp en Linux.
The problem is that if I login with the same user in two machines, and
then copy a file to the 'TMP' share, files from that share are being
deleted.
First I think this was a problem with 'move' operation from windows
explorer,
but now I have confirmed that this hapend in the situation described
above.

Anyone is having this same issue?
It's ok to login as the same user in two Windows98 clients?

Thanks
Oliver
--
Oliver Schulze L.