swat error

Joe Stupar stupaja at Student2.lfc.edu
Sat Apr 21 05:38:36 GMT 2001

I recently upgraded to your new samba 2.2.0.  I downloaded the binary
package for redhat 7.0.  However, although I was able to get the server
running, I am no longer able to use swat.  I edited the inetd.conf file
that swat would be enabled, but when I connect I receive "400 Server
Error, chdir failed-the server is not configured correctly".  I don't know
if this is an actual bug or a config problem, but we experienced the error
on several boxes, which leads me to think it may not be an isolated
instance.  If you know of any problems, or possible solutions, please let
me know.

Thanks,
Joe Stupar
Lake Forest College