how to import group information from NT4.0

sina rogerwoo7508 at sina.com.cn
Sat Apr 21 03:55:39 GMT 2001

Hi,everyone.

Our company have migrated some servers from NT serers to Linux and they worked well. We use samba serice to provide share and printing services to Windows users. We plan to turn off NT4.0 PDC if all servers work OK. But theres is some problem need help.

How to migrate group information from NT4.0?

Because we have more than four hundred users and we have successfully migrated user account to samba account and have created Unix account by using a script.Now We have created nearly twenty groups corresponding each department manually but we still need to creat more group when we want to use use more programs.

Any help will be appreciated!