Our Tests Can Help You Select Superior Staff!

arlene at waldentesting.com arlene at waldentesting.com
Fri Apr 20 16:04:37 GMT 2001

For over twenty years, Walden Personnel Testing has been providing valid, in-depth, job-related pre-employment tests, both in booklet form and over the Internet, for just about every position in

* INFORMATION TECHNOLOGY
* SALES
* CUSTOMER SERVICE
* ACCOUNTING, AUDITING & FINANCE
* CLERICAL
* ADMINISTRATION
* MANAGEMENT

We also develop tests, and perform job analyses and test validation.

Literally thousands of organizations have used the tests with success. These include Blockbuster, Time-Warner, Lutheran Church, Safeway and the State of California.

Walden sells to employers only and will be pleased to offer excellent references and a free trial of any one of our tests, subject to approval.

Please reply to this email and we will send you a free catalogue. Or you can visit our web site at www.waldentesting.com for more details.

"There is no substitute for an experienced partner!"

Please Note: Under Bill s.1618 Title III passed by the 105th U.S. Congress, this mail cannot be considered spam as long as we include contact information and a remove link for removal from our mailing list. To be removed from our mailing list reply with "REMOVE" and include your "Original Email Address/Addresses" in the subject heading. We will immediately update accordingly, and we apologize for any inconvenience.

Thank you,

WALDEN PERSONNEL TESTING