Question.

Marco Shaw marco at nbnet.nb.ca
Fri Apr 20 12:56:18 GMT 2001

Samba 2.2 will run on most platforms including Intel.  You can chose to get
already compiled binaries for your particular platform or can compile from
source using a compiler designed for your current OS (Alpha, for example).

Your existing RedHat installation can be upgraded to 2.2, and should keep
most of the current configuration during the process (rpm -Uvh
package_name).

Marco