Multiple WINS servers

Adam Helms adh at quizpeople.com
Thu Apr 19 08:41:37 GMT 2001

I have a internal firewall with two NIC's. The two network is separated with rules, so they cant share files between each other. I would like both network to use WINS, to reduce broadcast. The problem is that it is possible to see all computers when you click on "neightboorhood", i would like to use two separate WINS databases, and only have one share on the server which everyone have accees to.

Is there some way to tell samba to use two separate wins databases?

Best regards
Adam Helms