Unable to connect to samba server from Nt machine

Tajinder Panesar titch at psd.asn.alcatel.co.uk
Wed Apr 18 16:40:28 GMT 2001

Hi Samba Gurus,
This is the first time I am posting a question to this list so please forgive my
ignorance as my experience on windows is very limited.
I have users  who are unable to connect to the Samba server from a windows NT4.0
machine ( service pack4) when configured as either Domain or workgroup.  However
the users can succesfully connect when they are logged on a Windows95 machine,
configured as a Domain. Their PC logins are held on a windows NT4.0 server
machine, and they all have logins on the Samba box ( running Solaris 2.6).
smbd -V => Version 2.0.6
 Please could anyone help. Thankyou.

Regards

Tajinder