NT Domain Logon

Tom.Williams at diversifiedsoftware.com Tom.Williams at diversifiedsoftware.com
Wed Apr 18 20:49:38 GMT 2001

Hi!  Did you add the Samba box to your NT Domain?  I had similar problems
until I added my Samba box to my NT domain......

Peace.....

Tom

b ac <bac200000 at yahoo.com>@lists.samba.org on 04/18/2001 01:11:23 PM

Sent by:  samba-admin at lists.samba.org

To:   samba at lists.samba.org
cc:
Subject:  NT Domain Logon

I am trying to configure the Samba server as a domain
client. The PDC is a Windows NT server..

I am getting the following error:

# ./smbpasswd -j SPE -r CPADM01
cli_net_auth2: Error NT_STATUS_ACCESS_DENIED
cli_nt_setup_creds: auth2 challenge failed
modify_trust_password: unable to setup the PDC
credentials to machine CPADM01. Error was :
NT_STATUS_ACCESS_DENIED.