User authentication tracing

Bill Moran wmoran at iowna.com
Wed Apr 18 16:27:56 GMT 2001

Ahhh .... my mistake. I got a distinctly different idea from the post.
In that case you've got a few options. Look at the "deadtime" and
"keepalive" options in Samba's config.
In the long run, the correct answer is still to address the real problem.
Find the apps that are crashing and replace them or force the vendor to fix
them. Unfortunately, that's not always an easy task.

-Bill