Samba and Win2k

DANIEL JENSEN daniel.jensen.597 at student.lu.se
Wed Apr 18 11:44:54 GMT 2001

Hi!

I've just installed Samba 2.2.0alpha3 and upgraded from Samba 2.0.x to
get my Windows 2000 Pro-clients to work with the server. But the problem
is that they don't. The samba-server won't accept the machines as part
of the domain. I have added the machines to the /etc/passwd and
smbpasswd files and it works ok with my older NT clients. I read some
about problems with different versions of Win2k Pro. Would it be
possible to solve the problem by getting the latest source from the CVS
archive?

Does anyone have any suggestions?

Thanks

Daniel