Unable to find the Domain Master Browser name

Jamin Collins JaminC at adapt-tele.com
Tue Apr 17 20:18:45 GMT 2001

The parameters that you are looking for are:

local master = yes
perferred master = yes

These two should take care of your error messages concerning no master
browser. You may also want to consider using the following:

wins support = yes

This will allow your Samba server to function as a WINS server for your
network.

Jamin W. Collins