Printer shares will not work - 2.0.7

Fouquet, Errol Errol.Fouquet at mms.gov
Tue Apr 17 18:57:42 GMT 2001

Looks like you're missing your print command entries in smb.conf (see
example):
    [printers]
        path = /var/spool/lpd/samba
        print ok = yes
        printing = lprng
        load printers = yes
        guest ok = no
        printcap file = /etc/printcap
	  print command =      /usr/bin/lpr  -P%p -r %s
        lpq command   =      /usr/bin/lpq  -P%p
        lprm command  =      /usr/bin/lprm -P%p %j
        lppause command =    /usr/sbin/lpc hold %p %j
        lpresume command =   /usr/sbin/lpc release %p %j
        queuepause command = /usr/sbin/lpc  -P%p stop
        queueresume command = /usr/sbin/lpc -P%p start