setting up printers with Samba and Windows NT workstation

a.lehman at ieee.org a.lehman at ieee.org
Tue Apr 17 17:52:52 GMT 2001

Yes, that is how we are currently accessing the printers. The reason we
wanted to use Samba was because Solaris doesn't seem able to handle our
print queue very well.

                    Jamin Collins
                    <JaminC at adapt        To:     "'a.lehman at ieee.org'" <a.lehman at ieee.org>,
                    -tele.com>           samba at lists.samba.org
                                         cc:
                    04/17/01             Subject:     RE: setting up printers with Samba and
                    01:40 PM             Windows NT workstation

Silly question, but can you use the printers from the Solaris server?

Jamin W. Collins