samba issues

MCCALL,DON (HP-USA,ex1) don_mccall at hp.com
Mon Apr 16 18:16:13 GMT 2001

Alexander,
I know of NOTHING in samba that would remove files from a directory without
being explicitly told to by the user.
I notice that the one share that is NOT commented out points to the /var/tmp
subdirectory.  It is possible that
your Mandrake installation is set up to 'clean out' the tmp directory
periodically...
Don