SSL CA cert error from smbclient

Jamin Collins JaminC at adapt-tele.com
Mon Apr 16 17:44:56 GMT 2001

I'm getting the following error on two of my RH7 boxes that are using SMB to
connect to other Windows boxes on our network.  I'm sure that someone else
has run into this problem, as I have found a cursory reference to it on this
mailing list.  However, I have not been able to locate a fix for it (other
than that the last individual change the directory that SSL was looking to
for certs).  I'm fairly unfamiliar with SSL and it's configuration.  So, I
apologize if this is something that should be (or is) an easy fix.

SSL: Error error setting CA cert locations: error:00000000::lib(0) :func(0)
:reason(0) trying default locations.

Jamin W. Collins