Printing from NT to Linux

Evelyn Huang evelyn at das.com.tw
Mon Apr 16 05:47:21 GMT 2001

Hi,

     When I tried to print from NT to Linux, I encountered the following
problem.
     I can print locally and from a remote Linux to my Linux server.
But it says, "File, directory name or disk label usage fault".  A print
queue has
already been properly set up on Linux while the filter is left blank.  A
proper
driver on NT is installed along with the process of printer setup.
And SAMBA works fine in terms of file sharing.
     I'll really appreciate it if you can answer this question for me!

Evelyn Huang