SWAT 'Help' problem...

Charles Marcus CharlesM at media-Brokers.com
Wed Apr 11 19:00:56 GMT 2001

Hi all,

I'm having trouble with the help in SWAT...

If I am using Netscape (4.76) for SWAT, everytime I click on 'Help' for one
of the options, it opens the Main help file, and jumps all the way to the
bottom, instead of jumping to the appropriate section.

If I am using Mozilla (0.8), it opens at the top, then the 'Sending request
to localhost' progress bar in the bottom left corner hangs...

If I am using Konqueror (2.1.1), it simply opens to the top, and says

Since I'm still fairly new to SAMBA (and Linux, for that matter), I really
need the help to be working..

Help!

;)

Charles Marcus