2.2 release imminent.

Brock Nanson brock at mail.ocis.net
Wed Apr 11 04:25:57 GMT 2001

Spinning through the digest, scanning the subjects, my response to the 2.2
release thread was "that's interesting, what else is in this digest...".

It struck me that a thought such as this was a high compliment to those that
toil to make Samba what it is...albeit a rather backhanded one! ;-)

I'm not even sure I know what version I have... it just doesn't matter
because Samba just keeps ticking along, without any nudging, cajoling or
threatening on my part.

It is so nice to have software that DOESN'T cause you to wait impatiently
for the next release or bug patch!  And did I mention how much this software
cost me...?

Well done you Samba folks you!

R Brock Nanson, P.Eng.
Kamloops BC