user/file logging

Petri Lehtonen petril at pasanet.fi
Tue Apr 10 11:25:07 GMT 2001

Hi,

Is there any script that would gather this information from the log
files?
   a) what files are opened/deleted from which computers
   b) and if possible who was logged on that computer from the log files

And an another thing, to get this information into the logs I need to
use "log level = 3" on smb.conf to get information about deleted files,
which inreases other information logged quite dramatically. Is there any
way around this?

(i'd appreciate if replys are cc'd to me as i'm on the digest list.)

Petri