2.2 release imminent.

Jeremy Allison jeremy at valinux.com
Mon Apr 9 18:11:00 GMT 2001

Well, as Andrew shouted at me again this weekend it's getting
to be about that time.... :-) :-).

Yep, we're thinking we should do an official 2.2 Samba release
early next week, so if you have anything you can't live
with, now would be a good time to tell us....

:-).

It's been gestating longer than an elephant, so it's really
time to let it out into the world and do its own thing :-).

Feedback welcome (nay, *required* ! :-) :-).

Cheers,

	Jeremy Allison,
	Samba Team.