workgroup

David Collier-Brown davecb at canada.sun.com
Fri Apr 6 19:16:25 GMT 2001

Saul Fabian wrote:

> I have question:
>
> How I can configure samba for work with munch groups
> and appareance in all groups ifself????
>
> and
>
> I cant sincrnize an directory of windows to directory
> of samba server??? any questions???

	Alas, I don't know what the questions mean...

	I think you're asking if samba can do multiple
	workgroups.  The answer to that is no, you should
	create one new workgroup, and create virtual
	servers instead.

	The second question I've no idea about.

--dave
[forwarded to samba at lists.samba.org]
Performance & Engineering Team | some people and astonish the rest.
Americas Customer Engineering  |                      -- Mark Twain
(905) 415-2849                 | davecb at canada.sun.com