AW: Can anyone confirm that the Win2K probs are fixed in 2.2a3?

Dieter Blocher Dieter.Blocher at alb.de
Thu Apr 5 07:09:34 GMT 2001

Hi,

i got the same problems...
samba 2.0.7, act 2000 database

with win nt 4.0 no problem to access the databases, but with w2k i got this
log:

sekretaer1b (192.168.100.110) closed connection to service giesslerc
[2001/02/23 10:01:05, 0] smbd/nttrans.c:call_nt_transact_ioctl(2516)
  call_nt_transact_ioctl: Currently not implemented.

Do anybody know a solution?

CU

Dieter Blocher