Help

Mark Miller Mark.Miller at CTMC.com
Mon Apr 2 15:32:48 GMT 2001

I have been trying to get samba 2.0.7 to run on my HP LH 6000 under SCO
5.0.5. We upgraded and are in the process of configuring the server to go
live. I previously configured samba 2.0.7 to run on the same server using
SCO 5.0.2. Since changing to SCO 5.0.5 I can't get the nmbd daemon to run. I
can get the smbd daemon to run. I have stepped through the slue of documents
put nothing has worked. Netbios is not running from another program that I
can find. The port does not seem to be listening, and I can get it to a
listening state with samba. Below are load reports, smb.conf and the nmbd
log using level 10 debug. Suggestions?

 <<log.nmb>>