Error on Installing Samba

LUIZ ROBERTO HEBMULLER LROBERTO at correios.com.br
Wed Sep 27 18:18:26 GMT 2000

Hi, I'm trying to be a new Samba user. We are trying to install the Samba
2.0.7 server in a HP 9000 machine running HP-UX-10-20. My PC runs W95. After
the swinstall command, like Readme file recomends, I got this:

ERROR:   Could not access remote file "/opt/samba/doc/NT4-Locking.reg"
         in software item "samba.samba-DOC,1" due to an internal error
         on the remote system.
ERROR:   Failed installing fileset "samba.samba-DOC,r=2.0.7".  Check
         the above output for details.
       * Retry number 1 of 1 for loading files for fileset
         "samba.samba-DOC,r=2.0.7".
       * Installing fileset "samba.samba-DOC,r=2.0.7" (1 of 4).
ERROR:   Could not access remote file "/opt/samba/doc/NT4-Locking.reg"
         in software item "samba.samba-DOC,1" due to an internal error
         on the remote system.
ERROR:   Failed installing fileset "samba.samba-DOC,r=2.0.7".  Check
         the above output for details.
NOTE:    The Install Phase has suspended.  Check the above output for
         reasons.

The file /opt/samba/doc/NT4-Locking.reg exists in the Unix machine.
Could you help me with this? Thank you.

Luiz R. Hebmuller
ECT
Porto Alegre, Brazil