Is this a good forum to ask a specific ...

Lukas Knutsson lukas at razorfish.com
Wed Sep 27 12:57:33 GMT 2000

... ,albeit "newbie" style, Samba setup / problem question ?

I have a RedHat 7.0 installation with Samba 2.0.7 installed. I have made
a share which Win NT machines and Win 98 machines can see. When I
attempt to use a Win 2000 machine, I get the following response, after
Search for computer and clicking on the result, "The account is not
authorized to log in from this workstation". This only happens from Win
2000 clients.

Has anybody else experienced this problem ?

/Lukas