(no subject)

Labosky, Andy alabosky at adt.com
Tue Sep 26 18:16:14 GMT 2000

I need some help with a problem that we're having when using samba and
trying
to transfer multiple files. Below in quotes is the error message that is
generated.

NT operating system appears to occasionally raise error(s) when the
go_tag.bat file is executed on the C: drive in the ccwtools directory.
These error(s) state that the "System Process - Lost Delayed-Write Data.
The system was attempting to transfer file data buffers to
\subdirectory\pvcs1e99.tmp. The write operation failed and only some of the
data may have been
written to the file."