guest access

Mark Roedel roedelm at letu.edu
Thu Sep 21 17:23:33 GMT 2000

I'm a bit new at this myself, but I believe what they're saying is that
"pcguest" needs to be a valid user on your Unix box.

---
Mark Roedel             |  "Blessed is he who has learned to laugh
Systems Programmer      |   at himself, for he shall never cease
LeTourneau University   |   to be entertained."
Longview, Texas, USA    |                           -- John Powell