Problems in reconnecting to samba from Win NT clients

Chan MeiYam-CMC082 MeiYam.J.Chan.Mei.Yam at motorola.com
Thu Sep 21 11:50:15 GMT 2000

Hi,
	Some of my users are having problems reconnecting to samba after
rebooting the NT clients... If they had selected "reconnect at logon" for
the mapped drives, they will be prompted for password but the password keyed
in is considered "bad" password & the password prompt will keep on
re-prompting.... The user had to  cancel and later reconnect again
manually.Anyone experinced this problem before ? I'm currently using samba
2.04 with HPUX 10.20

thanks & rgds,
Jesse Chan