win98 and samba

Ian Lipsky merk at personal-spider.com
Tue Sep 19 16:00:18 GMT 2000

Hmm...well i am more familar with win98 then linux. Any suggestions as to
what i should look at? The machine can get onto the internet fine. And
when i use smbclient -M to send a message to the machine, smbclient acts
as though it worked. It says its connected and it says message send when i
send it.

I suppose I can always completely remove all the networking and reinstall
it.