[OT but please read] ORBS blacklisting ns1.samba.org

David Ford david at kalifornia.com
Fri Sep 15 23:37:57 GMT 2000

Sorry for the late reply to all.

Yes, I might have been bouncing it, this is how I found that samba and
netfilter servers were in ORBS.  I believe I have a functioning rule to avoid
that now.

If I bounce one of your emails, feel free to send me a note by any means you
can, I -do- make the effort to route around ORBS brokeness.

-d

--
"The difference between 'involvement' and 'commitment' is like an
eggs-and-ham breakfast: the chicken was 'involved' - the pig was