long distance share

Dmitry Nosakin dn at transcapital.com
Fri Sep 8 13:48:36 GMT 2000

Hello samba,

I trying to map shared directories on remote windows machine,
connected with me by the 128K channel (slow). So, the samba displays
not full contents of the remote directories. :( I have the full access
to remote windows share (read/write). I also trying to map this share
by the windows-based machine - no problem, all files displayed..
The options "hide files", "case sensitive" is not used...
May be samba can't read full contents of directories becouse some
timeouts is expires (slow channel, not 10/100 mbit network)??

--
Best regards,
 Dmitry                          mailto:dn at transcapital.com